Reload this Page >

Pups to go in under the age of 21

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25th, 2000, 03:32 PM
Ramona

Im going to go with some firends who are under 21 to NYC for new years eve. Are there any clubs or pups which allow you to come in if you are under 21?

Old Dec 25th, 2000, 11:05 PM
Stan the Man

Yes Ramona you and your firends can go to a selection of pups in NYC. On 42nd Street there are a fine selection of
German Shephard pups you can go in under. And nearby there are some very attractive Irish Setter pups that would love to welcome your firends and lick their faces.

Old Dec 26th, 2000, 06:04 AM
DogLover

Dear Stan: I just about fell off my chair laughing at your answer! When I saw the original posting, I actually throug "Ramona" was talking about "pups" never thinking it's PUBS! But not only did she spell it "Pups" once but twice! Maybe where she's from Pubs sounds like Pups!

Oh, well, if you can't spell it, you're not old enough to use it!

Old Dec 26th, 2000, 07:17 AM
JJ

I have to give credit to the education system in this country for teaching our children the basics!

Old Dec 26th, 2000, 05:11 PM
owhat

Okay, so maybe Ramona's already been to the pups tonight with her firends and her typing's a little slurred now . ..