I need to get from San Jose to Pier 27, The Embarcadero, in San Francisco using public transportation. Mon - Fri x 2 wks. Have to be there by about 8:30am...maybe earlier, not sure yet.
I know I take CalTrain to the end in SF but what then?
Also, what type tickets will I need & where do I get them? Yes, I am transportation challenged!
Any expert commuters out there?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/testo-boost-xs/
- 2 Pest Removal Services
- 3 Serenity CBD Oil - Increase YOur Concentration Power
- 4 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 5 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 6 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 7 Newport Beach restaurants
- 8 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 9 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 10 10 day California Trip in July
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 14 girls trip / oregon
- 15 Vegas in February
- 16 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 17 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 18 Las Vegas TR
- 19 I need help
- 20 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 21 A Few days in Museums
- 22 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 23 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
Public transportation San Jose to San Francisco help needed