My wife and I will be traveling to Colorado in October. We will be staying in Denver for about five days of our trip and our hotel will be downtown. In order to save on parking fees and to avoid the hassle of having a rental car in Denver, we were thinking about not getting the car until we leave Denver for more rural areas. How is the public transportation in Denver? Please respond with options and approximate costs, if possible. Would it be reasonable to rely on public transportation the whole time we are in Denver? Some of the places that we are considering visiting in Denver are:
Lower Downtown area (LoDo)
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Denver Art Museum
Thank you in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/trembolex-ultra/
- 2 How Booty Pop Makes Me Feel Good
- 3 tinnitus
- 4 Best Hunting Binoculars: Latest reviews & buying guides on best binoculars
- 5 Christmas getaway
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Sjc Car Rental
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 10 [email protected]
- 11 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Trip to Cali
- 14 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 19 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 20 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 21 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 22 NY theater district restaurant
- 23 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 24 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 25 Not a Typical Trip Report