I'm thinking of taking the pedestrian ferry from Port Angeles to Victoria on Tues Sep21, staying overnight and returning on Wed a.m.
I need to park my rental car in Pt Angeles overnight on Tues Sep21. Will it be a problem or is overnight parking in Pt Angeles available and safe?
Thanks for any help.
P.S. Gardyloo, if you read this, thanks for all the your responses to me and everyone else.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVG @ Installation Contact 1888:482:3831 AVG Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 4 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 5 Where would you go in March?
- 6 RV Grand Canyon
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Spam meter
- 9 Southern Oregon route
- 10 A Few days in Museums
- 11 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 12 Booze & books in NYC
- 13 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 14 Road trip California
- 15 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 16 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 17 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 18 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 19 I need help
- 20 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 21 Expedia
- 22 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 23 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 24 Las Vegas TR
- 25 10 day California Trip in July