We are planning a trip to Princeville in January. I understand there could be some (or a lot ) of rain. Based on those who have visited around this time:
- will you highly suggest stayin in Poipu for more sun?
- will we still be able to enjoy some sun/pool time in Princeville?
I understand weather is hard to predict but I was looking more into personal experience vs looking up the averages/statistics online. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 I need help
- 5 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 6 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 7 Las Vegas TR
- 8 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 9 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 10 Travel Shenanigans
- 11 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 12 10 day California Trip in July
- 13 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 14 A Few days in Museums
- 15 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 16 Newport Beach restaurants
- 17 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 18 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 19 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 20 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 21 4 days in Miami
- 22 travelling from Miami to New York
- 23 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 24 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 25 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help