We are going to NJ for a family visit and then I will be staying with my husband for the week while he works. The area we need to stay in for his business in Princeton. I have plans to see a friend, meeting in either Lambert or New Hope - she mentioned wanting to go to lunch and perhaps a spa. Any recommendations?
I am also planning on going into Philly during the time - I have a few fodorites that I am sure can figure out a good place to meet - but would love any input on what to do perhaps solo? I was actually born in Philadelphia area - many moons ago and lived in Cherry Hill...
I would love any tips for Princeton area as well -I love to hike, bike ride, spa, read, wander through bookstores and antique shops...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MCAFEE INSTALLATION ☎ 1~888~279:0246 ERROR Contact Now ☎ Tec*h CALL.☎24x7*
- 2 Travel Shenanigans
- 3 I need help
- 4 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 5 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 11 A Few days in Museums
- 12 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 13 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 14 Newport Beach restaurants
- 15 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 16 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 17 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 18 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 19 4 days in Miami
- 20 travelling from Miami to New York
- 21 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 22 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 23 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 24 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 25 Christmas Eve near Ashville