I'm considering a roadtrip from Portland to Chicago, starting around 6th or 7th of October.
My main concern being the weather, can anyone advise me if this is a good choice ?
and then :
- what 's must see in terms of landscape (I'm a photographer).
Badlands and Yellowstone are ok in mid october ?
- how long should I plan for this trip ?
Thanks a lot for any help you could provide with this....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVG 1~844~853:3131 installations Contact AVG Tec*h care
- 2 we are thinking about moving to florida...husband is retiring from his job
- 3 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 4 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 6 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 7 Where would you go in March?
- 8 RV Grand Canyon
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Spam meter
- 11 Southern Oregon route
- 12 A Few days in Museums
- 13 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 14 Booze & books in NYC
- 15 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 16 Road trip California
- 17 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 18 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 19 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 20 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 21 I need help
- 22 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 23 Expedia
- 24 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 25 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?