We will be on Portland for 3 days. Is any area preferable for a hotel for 2 seniors to walk to places of interest?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY theater district restaurant
- 2 Christmas getaway
- 3 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 4 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 5 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Sjc Car Rental
- 8 [email protected]
- 9 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 10 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 11 Trip to Cali
- 12 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 13 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 14 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 17 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 18 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 21 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 22 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 23 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 24 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 25 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)