I will be attending a conference that will be split between the convention center and the Hilton Executive Suites. Out of the convention hotels, I think I have narrowed it down to the Hilton Executive Suites and Hotel Monaco. Does anyone have any advice? My priorities are close to transportation since I'll need to get back and forth to the convention center, and a safe area since I'll be traveling alone and would like to get out and see the sights. I had also been considering the Embassy Suites, but read on tripadvisor that the area is sketchy. Any thoughts to help me decide would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1:888:482:3831 CONTACT Installation BROTHER Tec*h Care 24/7
- 2 Spam meter
- 3 Road trip California
- 4 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 5 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 6 Your favorite restaurants, etc., in Asheville NC
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 8 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 9 RV Grand Canyon
- 10 we are thinking about moving to florida...husband is retiring from his job
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 13 Where would you go in March?
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Southern Oregon route
- 16 A Few days in Museums
- 17 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 18 Booze & books in NYC
- 19 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 20 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 21 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 22 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 23 I need help
- 24 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 25 Expedia