I’m preparing for a 2-week trip to northeast USA, late May, while doing some (desperate?) efforts to keep the budget low (in this expensive country…) due to recent financial restrictions.
Could you please advise me about how to choose and combine some interesting sights with low budgets?
My initial thought is to stay within the corridor Boston – New York - Philadelphia - Baltimore – Washington, sleeping at hostels and moving with public buses..
Main interests are cityscape, street life, nature... (but no shopping, drinking)
Do you think the areas above make a good choice for that reason?
Also, could you suggest possibilities for hiking in nature around there (seaside/ mountain) accessible by public transport?
Any other tips for good sightseeing at earthly costs, will be a big big help, totally welcome!
Looking forward to hearing your tips guys, happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 3 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 4 Family winter holiday
- 5 [email protected]
- 6 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 7 Sjc Car Rental
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Trip to Cali
- 10 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 13 4 days in San Diego
- 14 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 15 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 16 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 17 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 18 NY theater district restaurant
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 23 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 24 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
Please, some tips for N.Y. and northeast, 2 weeks, low budget(…) trip?