Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Please help with a hotel suitable for my 82 year old mother......

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7th, 2001, 11:59 PM
cs

I'm taking my mother to Santa Fe for 2 nights at the end of June. I have read all the posts and gone all over the web trying to find the "right" place for my mother. She would like a pretty place but one w/o a lot of stairs. We will have a car so we don't have to be right on the square and we hope to find a place for @ 150-180 per night.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

CS

Old Jun 8th, 2001, 04:49 AM
duh

you'd get more responses if you identified your destination in the title, like, "nice Santa Fe hotel w/o stairs"

Old Jun 8th, 2001, 05:06 AM
L.L.

Apologies for the rude, directive person. I hope someone will actually have an answer for you.

(Meanwhile, I propose that "duh" join "lighten up" and "get a life" as phrases that should be banned from this forum.)

Old Jun 8th, 2001, 06:53 AM
Sam

I didn't find the "duh" post rude at all. The purpose of the forum is to get responses to your questions and adding a geographic locale helps! How many people are unnecessarily reading this because they have no idea which city is being discussed?

Old Jun 8th, 2001, 07:28 AM
Sam

I am the other Sam! I agree w/ 'Sam I am'.....Why don't we all try to be a little more descriptive in our titles in the future. Now.., can someone help
find a Sante Fe hotel for Pete's mammy??