Husband and I are planning a fall foliage driving tour of New England this October. We are thinking of spending a total of 11 nights (October 5th-16th), inclusive of three nights in Boston, and flying in and out of Boston. Please comment whether this preliminary outline makes any sense as I am not attached to it to and can amend my plans:
Boston - 3 nights
Drive up the coast to Maine - spend one-two nights
Drive West to Conway/Jackson area - spend two nights
Drive West to Stowe - spend two nights
Drive South to Woodstock - spend two nights
Spend last night somewhere (Concord ?) with an easy access to Boston/Logan for a p.m. flight back to LA.
As I noted, I am o.k. with adjusting this preliminary plan as needed, eliminating some points and adding others, if it makes more sense. I can also extend this trip by a day, leaving on the 4th.
Thank you all for your comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 more info: https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/alpha-pro-boost/
- 2 Travel Shenanigans
- 3 I need help
- 4 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 5 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 11 A Few days in Museums
- 12 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 13 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 14 Newport Beach restaurants
- 15 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 16 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 17 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 18 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 19 4 days in Miami
- 20 travelling from Miami to New York
- 21 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 22 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 23 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 24 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 25 Christmas Eve near Ashville