We are in the planning stages of our one month trip to the US, from mid May to mid June.
It's just so much to see and do, that I nearly lose my focus, so I need some help to narrow it down, please. I know I cannot do it all in one month.
We're arriving in LA and from there I'm trying to figure out an itinerary. We'd like to see and/ or visit LA, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, San Francisco, Napa Valley, Memphis, New York, Niagara Falls, Washington, Philadelphia, Boston.
I am not sure which one to choose between Boston and Philadelphia, or should I keep both and cut something else.
The must dos on the list are Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Memphis, New York.
I'm thinking LA 3 days, Vegas 3 days, NY + Niagara Falls 7 days.
My main interest in Memphis is Graceland, but I wouldn't go to Memphis for just one day, I'd prefer to hang around for 3 days to try to get a bit more from it, so I need some recommendations please, as to what else should I see and visit in Memphis. We do like jazz and blues too, not only rock'n'roll music.
Our interests in general are scenery, art museums, history, rock'n'roll, shopping, architecture, and would like to throw in a day to visit Disneyland as well.
I wouldn't really want to drive, unless I have no choice. I like to admire the views too, so for that I stop a lot, which makes the drive from one spot to another longer, and I am not sure I can afford it on this trip.
Please help me with logistics, which airlines to look at, and what would the best itinerary be.
Also, what points of interest should I look at, what would your recommendations be for us to see during this holiday.
We won't do much shopping when we get to LA, we'll wait to see NY as well and then decide how we should spend our shopping money. On departure we take off from NY and stop for a couple of days in LA for shopping.
Thank you for your help here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Vegas in February
- 3 Las Vegas TR
- 4 I need help
- 5 girls trip / oregon
- 6 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 7 A Few days in Museums
- 8 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 9 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 10 10 day California Trip in July
- 11 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 12 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 13 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 16 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 17 Travel Shenanigans
- 18 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 19 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 20 Newport Beach restaurants
- 21 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 22 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 23 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 24 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 25 4 days in Miami