I'm planning a trip to SF, LA, Vegas and Canyon from Chicago in Dec'12.
This is for the first time I'm traveling for such a long trip with my family. Can anyone please suggest me as to "How to plan this trip". I have no idea about where to go first and what should be my last destination. I would much appreciate suggestions regarding interesting places to visit along with the ideas about places to stay.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yahoo-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1877-255-1244-Yahoo-Tec*h-24-7
- 2 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 3 travelling from Miami to New York
- 4 A Few days in Museums
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 7 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 8 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 9 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 10 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 11 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 12 First time in the United States
- 13 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 14 3 days San Francisco
- 15 Vacations in New Orleans
- 16 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 17 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 18 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 19 natchez accommodation
- 20 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 23 New Orleans Vacation
- 24 natchez trace parkway
- 25 Our next summer trip