We will be driving from columbus, OH to Ligonier, PA (idlewild park) in june with 2 kids (2 and 7 years old). Our plan is to stay overnight somewhere around Monroeville, PA to split the drive.
Can you please suggest any places that we can visit, that can be fun for kids? We have the pittsburgh zoo in mind - how is that compared to the columbus zoo (which we visit once every month).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/purely-vibrant/
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 4 NY theater district restaurant
- 5 Trip to Cali
- 6 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 7 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 8 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 9 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 10 Big Sur weather in early December
- 11 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 12 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 13 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 14 Our next summer trip
- 15 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 16 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 17 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 18 Dulles to BWI
- 19 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 20 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 21 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 22 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 23 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 24 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 25 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
Places to visit with kids while driving from columbus,oh to Ligonier,PA