Places to stay in Sedona?

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 06:08 PM
helen wolkow

Places to stay in Sedona?

Friend and I (two middle aged ladies)are going to Sedona in Aug. Any nice B&B's anyone can reccommend- or hotels. Want medium priced place.Is staying uptown too noisy? Has anyone heard of Touch of Sedona? Thanks for any help. Helen

Old Jun 8th, 2002, 02:56 PM
Lenore

Sedona is not noisy, period! Stay at the Sky Ranch Lodge which is located in town, but atop a mesa. It's a lovely property with meandering sidewalks and well mantained gardens. They have a pool and hot tub. The rooms are large and clean with all the standard amenities. We've stayed there twice and were quite pleased both times. Rates are very reasonable. Enjoy!

Old Jun 9th, 2002, 05:04 AM
lindafromNJ

When my husband and I were in Sedona we stayed at the Apple Orchard Inn. They have about 8 rooms. They are theme rooms. It was very nice with a beautiful view of the canyon and a small pool. Also they had good breakfasts and took care of reservations for any outing that you wanted. They were reasonably priced as well and very clean.

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 06:00 AM
Mike

APPLE ORCHARD INN was lovely. Breakfast were superb and the staff was friendly and very helpful. Ate on the patio surrounded by RED ROCKS and hummingbirds. Short walk into town. Loved the cowboy theme room (see website) Refreshments served @ 5-ish. Highly recommend this B&B!!!

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 06:19 AM
Saba

As a former travel agent, I can tell you that one of the best places to stay in Sedona is L'Auberge de Sedona. The property is beautiful and the rooms are cozy. The location is great and is right on the main street where you can walk to the shops and restaurants.
Don't miss out on a hot-air balloon ride over the red rocks!

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 10:55 AM
kam

For medium prices (and Auberge or Enchantment are not!) we love the little Inn on Oak Creek. Very friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful breakfasts, hor d'oevres in the late afternoon. As about the naturalist guide who will take you on a private tour and explain history, geology etc. Much more comfortable and interesting than the pink jeeps.

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 02:06 PM
Jeannette

Id highly recommend the Briar Patch. We had a large room although they have several types of rooms and cottages. The Briar Patch is right along a rushing stream with outdoor seating for shady breakfasts and lunchs. We liked the place so much that we often planned to return at lunch for a picnic rather than eat out. We had dinner one night at the L'Auberge de Sedona but didn't like the grounds as well as the Briar Patch and thought it was too expensive for what you got although dinner was wonderful.