Place in USA for a movie lover

Aug 20th, 2018, 12:49 AM
Original Poster

Place in USA for a movie lover

i am planning a trip to USA, is there any film related museum or else where i can enjoy.
Aug 20th, 2018, 06:00 AM

There are cinema, film and movie related museums all over the US, especially in the major cities. Do a Google search using such topics as "Movie Museums in USA", US "Cinema Museums", "Film Museums", etc. and you'll find dozens of links.
Aug 20th, 2018, 06:24 AM

Go to Los Angeles. You can tour several of the studios and see the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Aug 20th, 2018, 08:51 AM

yeah, I agree, I'd go to LA. The studio tour thing is unique there, I would think any flm buff would really want to do that. Plus, you can go to the Hollywood Museum which has a lot of film memorabilia. A lot of the studios have their own museums, also. Interestingly, I used to work at times in the building that is now the Hollywood Museum, it used to belong to Max Factor and the lab was in there (the chemists, etc).

The Hollywood Museum - Your Day in Hollywood Starts at the Hollywood Museum
Aug 20th, 2018, 02:31 PM

I'll agree with LA, there are 3 studios that do regular tours open to the public, not counting Universal which is more of a theme park and does very little shooting nowadays. Warner Bros and Paramount are probably the two best, Sony has not done much movie wise in the last few years.
Aug 20th, 2018, 05:05 PM

In New York, Queens, The Museum of the Moving Image is very well done and interesting. They have a theater tnere as well.