Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page > Place for wedding guests to stay near East Jordan/Boyne City
Notices

Place for wedding guests to stay near East Jordan/Boyne City

Oct 18th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Original Poster

Place for wedding guests to stay near East Jordan/Boyne City

My fiancé and I are getting married in October 2012 at a friend's home in the country between Boyne City and East Jordan, Michigan. Does anyone have any great accommodation suggestions around the area that we can recommend to our guests and families? We are inviting around 250 people, most of them being new to the area. We looked into a few hotels in Petoskey but are worried that may be too far for some of our guests to travel to at night.

Thanks!
Oct 21st, 2011, 11:33 AM

We stayed at the Timber Ridge house in Boyne City for our family reunion last summer. It would be one good option if you invite a large family that wants to stay together. Plus my kids loved the indoor pool. They have a minimum number of nights you have to reserve though so you probably would want your guests to call for more info. We found the house on http://www.holidayvacationrental.com...-group-rental/

Congrats & good luck!!
Nov 1st, 2011, 11:17 AM

We have always stayed at The Inn at Bay Harbor (outside Petoskey)in October. It is a really nice hotel and we always get great deals in October.

Boyne Mountain Resort is also in Boyne City. I haven't stayed there personally but it is a well known ski resort. I bet you could get good deals in October.

Search this Thread