Thinking about taking my brother and his two kids for a weekend in Pittsburgh this spring. It would be kind of midway between us, and easy for him to drive with the two kiddos. Plus I will see how they handle something short and close to home - to get them ready for longer trips with Aunty when they get older!
What are the sorts of things kids would enjoy there? I'm thinking of the Carnegie Museum, for starters (isn't that the one that has the dinosaurs?) and if we time it right, maybe a Pirates game. My 8 yr old nephew would enjoy that. I bet my 6 yr old niece would too.
The idea is that once we get there, no more driving while there. Preferably walking or cabs if needed. We won't have time for Kennywood, in other words.
What would be a central area to stay, too? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yahoo Email ! Alerts Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~482 3831
- 2 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 3 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 4 4 days in San Diego
- 5 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 8 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 14 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 17 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 18 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 19 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 20 Big Sur weather in early December
- 21 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 22 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 23 Our next summer trip
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old