I am going to be in Pittsburgh this weekend with my wife to see a couple of Pirates games.
Looking my recommendations on restaurants to go to and on some activities to do.
We are in our 50's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/biogenic-xr/
- 2 Dulles to BWI
- 3 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 4 Our next summer trip
- 5 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 6 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 9 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 10 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 11 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 12 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 13 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 14 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 17 Muir Woods - new rules
- 18 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 19 Padre Islands
- 20 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 21 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 22 NASHVILLE
- 23 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 24 4 days in San Diego
- 25 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?