If you live in the mid-Atlantic, you probably had great weather yesterday - almost like late September, not late August.
I spent part of the day wandering around Annapolis with a friend. He's got even more camera gear than I do, and unlike me, he carries his various lenses with him. So, I borrowed a few to test them out on my camera. I have a 24-105 zoom for my Canon 7D, and he has that as well as a 70-200 and a 17-40. I used his 70-200 telephoto for all the boating shots you see.
Here are some results from the wandering:
To make this into a trip report, we had lunch al fresco at Harry Browne's, and ice cream at Storm Brothers. We also took a harbor cruise boat ride (40 minutes) from the main public dock area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renux Garcinia Cambogia
- 2 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 3 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 4 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 5 Italian Provisions
- 6 New York in 5 days
- 7 RV Grand Canyon
- 8 girls trip / oregon
- 9 Newport Beach restaurants
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Expedia
- 12 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 13 10 day California Trip in July
- 14 I need help
- 15 Vacations in New Orleans
- 16 4 days in Miami
- 17 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 18 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 19 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 20 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 21 Las Vegas TR
- 22 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 23 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 24 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 25 NY theater district restaurant