I'm traveling home from Canada. My first stop in the US is Philidelphia Airport. I understand that I need to collect my bags and go to customs. I was looking at the PHL map and there is a baggage claim for my terminal (which is C) and there is also a baggage claim in the customs hall. Do I collect my bags in the terminal C baggage claim or do I collect them at the customs hall. I don't have very much time to get to my connecting flight so I don't want to make the mistake of going to the wrong area and then missing my plane. I've never done US Customs before as this is my first international trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VERIZON @ पारण शब्द Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 VERIZON Tec*h care24/7
- 2 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 3 travelling from Miami to New York
- 4 A Few days in Museums
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 7 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 8 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 9 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 10 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 11 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 12 First time in the United States
- 13 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 14 3 days San Francisco
- 15 Vacations in New Orleans
- 16 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 17 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 18 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 19 natchez accommodation
- 20 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 23 New Orleans Vacation
- 24 natchez trace parkway
- 25 Our next summer trip