My wife and I are going to a Phillies game on September 10th and we decided that considering our proximity to NYC, we'd try to fit a couple days in there as well.
My question is where to stay in between the two cities that would offer the least complicated way into New York via train or bus. Ideally, we'd like to go to Brooklyn but I've heard that you have to go to Penn station regardless and then get a transfer?
I should mention that we plan on driving to Philly and when we go to New York, parking at whatever transit station we leave from.
Also, how much busier will New York or Brooklyn be on September 11th. Will we still be able to do some sightseeing and shopping without much hassle? Should we plan on major delays transit wise? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clemson vs Citadel
- 2 New High Quality Campground Equipment Launch
- 3 A New Campground Product Line Launch on Amazon
- 4 Perfect Comfort’s Campground Products Announcement
- 5 Perfect Comfort’s New Brand Line Launch
- 6 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 7 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 8 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 9 Padre Islands
- 10 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 11 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 12 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 13 NASHVILLE
- 14 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Muir Woods - new rules
- 17 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 20 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 21 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 22 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 23 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 24 Family winter holiday
- 25 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?