My wife and I are planning a visit to Philadelphia in June. We have never been. We are traveling with our daughter, son-in law and grandson. We are going to stay a few days so they would like a hotel with a pool and continental breakfast. They are also concerned about cost. I have been searching the net for something to fit their needs. I think the Holiday Inn Express on Walnut street in the center city sounds like it would be a possibility. It looks to be not too far from the historical area. Is anyone familiar with the hotel and the neighborhood? Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1:888:482:3831 Installation CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 3 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 4 I need help
- 5 Alaska Travel: Tips for finding fresh seafood
- 6 Best Places to Spend your Christmas
- 7 4 days in Miami
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 A Few days in Museums
- 10 travelling from Miami to New York
- 11 Best octopus restaurant in NYC ?
- 12 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 13 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 14 10 day California Trip in July
- 15 Travel Shenanigans
- 16 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 17 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 18 Newport Beach restaurants
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 21 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 22 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Las Vegas TR
- 25 Road trip from NYC to where ?