My fiancee and I are planning to goto New York for our honeymoon in September and have already started to kind of think about how we are going to get there, where we should stay, etc.
We are from New Brunswick, Canada so we would like to drive down ourselves instead of fly. We also want to do the following activities:
- Yankees game
- Giants game
- Broadway shows
- Brooklyn Zoo
- Central Park
One thing we are noticing is that the Manhattan hotels are very expensive, but I think that is where we would want to stay so that we are relatively close to everything. I don't really feel comfortable driving around to be honest, so what i'd really want is to drive somewhere close to New York and then be able to park my car somewhere safe for the week. Is there anywhere that I could do this? Perhaps an Airport parking lot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h 24\7
- 2 AOL $ 1800~681 7208 Passwords Reset Contact AOL Tec*h care 24*7 ak47baba
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 5 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 6 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 7 Christmas getaway
- 8 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 9 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 10 NY theater district restaurant
- 11 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 12 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 13 Family winter holiday
- 14 Sjc Car Rental
- 15 Trip to Cali
- 16 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 17 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 18 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 19 4 days in San Diego
- 20 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 21 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 22 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 23 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 24 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 25 Not a Typical Trip Report