We are staying at Perdido Beach Resort in a couple weeks and I was hoping for some restaurant recommendations. Any price point is fine, we just don't want to get trapped into going to an over priced touristy restaurant..
Also, is there anything else fun to do in this area besides hanging out at the beach? Even though we are SO looking forward to relaxing on the beach...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 2 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 3 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 4 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 5 Muir Woods - new rules
- 6 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 7 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 8 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 9 Padre Islands
- 10 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 11 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 12 NASHVILLE
- 13 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 16 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 17 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 18 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 19 Family winter holiday
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Galveston
- 22 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 23 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 24 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 25 Train Journey, SFO to SEA