I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 2 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 3 NY theater district restaurant
- 4 Christmas getaway
- 5 Family winter holiday
- 6 Sjc Car Rental
- 7 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 8 [email protected]
- 9 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 10 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 11 Trip to Cali
- 12 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 13 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 14 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 17 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 18 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 21 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 22 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 23 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 24 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 25 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)