Pears and texting outfits

Jan 22nd, 2010, 05:05 PM
Original Poster

Pears and texting outfits

So Muffin is picking up her friend to travel on to Miami on Sunday morning and this dear friend as asked for a bit of help with what to wear on the plane. After regarding the robes for a bit I do believe I can be of some great help and will relish this question with great glee and gusto! Yes, however, I am simply not sure if I should send an e-mail, a text or a phone call explaining what outfit and why would be best. I feel an e-mail would give me the best place to explain all the reasons for an outfit along with backup outfits and appropriate accesories, products and femine issues that should crop up along the way. Makeup can also be addressed in this. My only huge concern is that the friend will thing it is rather impersonal and could take huge offense to this and cancel the trip or throw a huge fit and decide to use drugs on the plane and cause even more of an uproar that just having a bad outfit could cause. Any thoughts on this subject would be so much appreciated. Any other concerns please address and raise them to me. **smooch** smooch**
Jan 23rd, 2010, 04:30 AM

what does this have to do with "pears" I wouldn't address the makeup unless your friend asked specifically about that.
Jan 23rd, 2010, 07:07 AM

Muffin, dear, as long as you and the friend are going to Miami, why don't you stop by JRRHartley's place somewhere in the Caribbean? I hear there is quite the party going on there. ;-)

As to your question, just text her: "No leather pants" and you'll be fine.

**smooch**

Search this Thread