Park City - Lodging, etc.

Dec 9th, 1998, 08:16 AM
Doug

Park City - Lodging, etc.

My buddy and I are planning to go to Park City in late February. Planning on skiing (5 days) at PC, Deer Valley, and Canyons. That much we know.

What we'd like opinions on are places to stay in Park City, also restaurants and nightlife. Our main concern at them moment is accomodations. Doesn't have to be fancy, but clean and reasonably up-to-date. Condo slightly preferred over hotel. Must have outdoor hot tub or pool. Needs to have two beds (rather not include the sofa sleeper in that) and want to either be close to lifts or the free shuttle; and preferably close to nightlife. Any suggestions?

Dec 10th, 1998, 03:29 AM
Joanne

I own a condo in Cape May, NJ that I rent out from 'www.vrbo.com'. Try their site for any accommodations in Park City. These are homes and condos that you rent directly from the owner. If you do an internet search on 'vacation rental (state) Utah?' you should come up with more sites. You can also post 'wanted to rent' ads in alot of these sites and the owners will e-mail you directly. Good luck.

Dec 17th, 1998, 09:08 AM
doug

Thanks for the lead to the website. It was worth the time and I've bookmarked it for future reference.

But, I'm really looking for first hand advice. Anyone?

Search this Thread