Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page > Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
Notices

Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ

Sep 26th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Original Poster

Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ

Hello all, I recently visited the Google HQ in Mountain View and was pleasantly surprised to find that there are MVGO shuttles that will take you various places for free. I believe it was the West Bayshore shuttle that got me to Google's HQ over on Charleston.

I was wondering if Palo Alto might have something similar. I have a VTA month pass that will get me on all VTA buses and light rails but I don't have any passes for transit that will take me from the PA transit center to FB. It appears that it's only about 3 miles away so I could always walk if I really had to.

Anyone know of any other options? Again, I'm only looking for free transportation right now. Thanks a lot.
Sep 26th, 2017, 02:37 PM

FB has shuttles to take people from transit to their campus.
Sep 26th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Original Poster

Hi November, thanks for the reply. I was wondering if they do but I figured that if FB does have a shuttle, that it would be for employees only. Do you happen to know if it picks up at the PA transit center? If there is one, I would assume that it only picks up in the day and the early evening when most people would be getting off.
Thank you again for your help

Search this Thread