My husband and I are taking our 2 little kids to SD in a few weeks. I booked the Palmer Gulch Lodge mainly because it was so close to Mt. Rushmore and the price was pretty good. Any comments on this place??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Few days in Museums
- 2 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 3 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 4 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 5 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 6 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 7 First time in the United States
- 8 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 9 3 days San Francisco
- 10 Vacations in New Orleans
- 11 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 12 travelling from Miami to New York
- 13 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 14 Las Vegas TR
- 15 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 16 natchez accommodation
- 17 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 18 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 19 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 20 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 21 New Orleans Vacation
- 22 natchez trace parkway
- 23 Our next summer trip
- 24 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations