Notices

Overnight Parking Naples Florida

Old Jun 24th, 2020, 08:39 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Overnight Parking Naples Florida

I am inquiring about overnight parking in the Naples area. Iíve looked around and havenít found any answers between it being free and paying.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations.
Old Jun 24th, 2020, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by michellemetcalf7510 View Post
Iíve looked around and havenít found any answers between it being free and paying.
That's probably because there is no set answer - Naples ids a fairly large city that encompasses some 16 sq. miles in area. Parking rules vary by location so it depends where in Naples you intend to park - i.e. close to the beach, in the center of town, on the outskirts of town, in residential areas, etc. Some areas have lots and/or on street that allow parking only with a resident permit, other areas have lots or on street that allow free overnight parking for non-residents/visitors and there are some other areas where you have to pay a fee to park day or night and still others that restrict parking between certain nighttime hours and finally areas where no parking is allowed at all. You just have to read/obey the signs.
Old Jun 25th, 2020, 12:49 PM

It's the same as any moderate sized city in that regard, in some dense downtown areas, etc., you have to pay and there may be neighborhood restrictions, but in outer areas there aren't and you can park on the street. It isn't a secret, there are signs on the street about the rules wherever you are. There are some garages in the downtown area and near the pier, also. The City has some free garages, even, at least did last time I was there near 5th Ave South and the street spaces around there are free, also, but it's a busy area, of course. It isn't free at the beach.

Maybe if you explained what you really want to know, someone can help (like where do you want to park and how long). I don't know if you can park overnight in the free city garages as I never wanted to do that, but since they are free and they aren't timing you, I would presume so, if you can get a spot.