We scored some awesome tickets on SWA thanks to their $40 airfare sale so now we are flying instead of driving to the OBX in September. Woohoo! No 16 hrs in the car with 2 kids! Anyhow, We can't get into our rental until noon on Sunday and we arrive in Norfolk around 3 on Saturday. Can anyone suggest where to stay and eat and play to kill our time before our Sunday morning drive to Nags Head? We have a 2 and 5 yr old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL 1:844:3O7:279O pASSWORD RESET AOL Tec*h CONTACTrk
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 Traveling with a small budget
- 5 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 6 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 7 Las Vegas TR
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 10 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 11 Newport Beach restaurants
- 12 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 13 NY theater district restaurant
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 16 girls trip / oregon
- 17 Vegas in February
- 18 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 19 I need help
- 20 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 21 A Few days in Museums
- 22 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 23 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions