Reload this Page >

Outrigger Hotels-best one Oahu

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26th, 2002, 07:02 AM
lori

Want to stay on Oahu in Feb and thinking of an Outrigger hotel. Which one is the best for around $200 or so a night with 2 adults and 2 kids ages 10 & 12: Reef, Waikiki, Waikiki Shore or the Islander Waikiki? Like to be on the beach but if one of these are close it's not a must. Thanks.

Old Oct 26th, 2002, 05:28 PM
TMC

We stayed at the Reef on the Beach in October. We liked the location, it is on the beach and the beach area is nice. It is also close to other restuarants and shopping.

Old Oct 26th, 2002, 08:32 PM
kt

Hi Lori,

Outrigger Waikiki is the best of the bunch, and both Waikiki and Reef are on the beach. Waikiki is more the in the center of things, whereas, the Reef is at the beginning of the action (although not out of the way).

Old Oct 27th, 2002, 04:36 AM
Nova

Outrigger Waikike is by far the best !!

Old Oct 27th, 2002, 11:17 AM
Lee A/T

The Reef is a great place to stay. They have great corner rooms overlooking beach with a great balcony for people watching.Have fun. Lee in Austin,Tejas

Old Oct 27th, 2002, 03:58 PM
SG

I can't place the names right now. Don't stay in one that isn't on the beach. The one on the far end of Waikiki on the beach is more spacious and relaxed. The other one with Duke's is fun and near all the action.

Old Oct 30th, 2002, 05:14 AM
Don

i am looking into planing for a vactation in Wikiki,Hawaii sometime here in the future,what hotels are the best places to stay at,and would not cost me an arm&a leg? plus that is close to the beach,and all the shopping,and attractions as well