We are contemplating combining a visit to my sister who lives in Winston-Salem, NC with a trip to Washington DC and NYC. We are coming from Hawaii with a teen son who has never been to the South nor the East coast, and yes, maybe look at colleges- no specific campuses as of yet. My husband wants to see the Atlantic coast- I'd like to see the Outer Banks.
Is there a way to do all this in 2 weeks or so and not be exhausted ?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 paypal 1844:307:2790 password reset CONTACT paypal Tec*h Supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 paypal 1844:307:2790 password reset CONTACT paypal Tec*h Supp0rt care 24by7
- 3 Garbage Truck Parts - Waste Equipment & Parts LLC
- 4 How to find the Best bridal shops in washington dc
- 5 Used Office Furniture Dallas - Liquidation Solutions
- 6 Squirting Dildos Pleasure Points
- 7 Lawsuit Advance Funding - Lawsuit Lending Now
- 8 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 9 New York City Acupuncturist
- 10 Rear Loader Garbage Truck - Big Truck Rental
- 11 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 12 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 13 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 14 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 17 NY theater district restaurant
- 18 Family winter holiday
- 19 Trip to Cali
- 20 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 21 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 22 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 23 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 24 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 25 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)