outdoor wedding in the columbia river gorge and yes, beginning to track on line weather forecasts. I live in new england and have learned not to rely too much on accuracy of forecasts that go out more than a few days. Even that can often be completely off. I often wonder whether certain areas of the country forecasting is more predictable, perhaps fewer factors that can throw a kink into the predictability.
My question, is there one particular website or blog the locals find has greater accuracy? Do you find the weather can be very changeable from what is predicted? If 30% showers is predicted, is there any reason I should think the % in Oregon should be looked at any different than here in new england ? Thanks for any knowledge you have on this. We want to know if/when we need to be taking seriously a plan B in case of inclement weather.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vikings vs Lions, Cowboys vs Chargers
- 2 [email protected]
- 3 Best Black Friday Christmas LED Decorative Lights Deals in 2017
- 4 Wholesale Jewelry for Women
- 5 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 6 Need locals from Miami
- 7 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Sjc Car Rental
- 10 Family winter holiday
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 18 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 19 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 NY theater district restaurant
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 24 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 25 Christkindlmarket in Chicago