We are flying into Portland with just 4 full days before heading back East.
We LOVE nature (love great cities too but time is limited) and want to check out the most scenic areas/views and get a bit of hiking in while seeing a much as we can.
On our list was Canon beach, Ecola state park, Mt Hood/Gorge area, and these waterfalls often mentioned. Just trying to consider in what order to see the locations, what weather to expect love great hotel recommendations. We figure we will spend 2 nights at 2 locations to hit as much as we can.
Would love some recommendations!
Wish we had time for Seattle/Mr Rainer as well but not this trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to determine right selection of Online Cloud Backup?
- 2 10 day California Trip in July
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 7 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 8 Newport Beach restaurants
- 9 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 10 NY theater district restaurant
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 13 girls trip / oregon
- 14 Vegas in February
- 15 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 16 I need help
- 17 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 18 A Few days in Museums
- 19 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 20 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 21 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 22 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 23 Travel Shenanigans
- 24 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 25 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??