Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

oohh...that's the spot! What are the pest luxury day spas in Las Vegas?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 08:21 PM
Jane

I've been reading that the newest luxury hotels have impressive day spa facilities (spas, plunging pools, massage, exotic skin (body) treatments). What's the best? Bellagio? Ceasar's? I want a big, luxury facility, peaceful (if that's possible in Vegas) and full of treatment options - a destination unto itself. I'm planning on spending my gambling money on this, so the sky's the limit. Luxury total experience is what I crave.

PS. I really want a place that feature a lot of running water -- I love the sound of water.

Old Mar 31st, 2001, 03:39 PM
Judy

Jane - I stayed at the Mandalay Bay last year and really enjoyed their spa. Very luxurious. However, a Canyon Ranch day spa recently opened up in the Venetian which I am definitely going to try next time I'm in Vegas.

Old Mar 31st, 2001, 08:11 PM
Teresa

Run, don't walk, to Mandalay Bay's day spa. I'm a spa junkie and absolutely loved my day there. Email me if you want details--it was worth every penny.

Old May 9th, 2001, 10:29 AM
xx

I have been to the spas at Mirage, Paris and Venetian. All were excellent. As far as I know, though, most spas require you to be staying at their hotel to use the spa, with the exception of Paris and Canyon Ranch at Venetian. Both of these are excellent choices.

Old May 9th, 2001, 11:19 AM
Thyra

Jane, thanks for posting this question. Although presumably not on a scale with the Venetian or some of the more expensive hotels, I really enjoyed my day at the Luxor Spa, very nice massage etc. Incidentally I booked our room through tripres.com and got complimentary passes to the spa for the duration of our stay at the Luxor. We are planning another trip to Vegas and I will definately check out either the Venetian or Mandalay bay!!! Counting the days!

Old May 30th, 2001, 12:57 PM
Anita

Mandalay Bay spa is wonderful and gorgeous too! I had my hair and makeup done at the salon and they were excellent. It's also a great place to stay although a bit far south from things. Have fun. We want to go back soon.