I'll spend one night in Las Vegas, 30th and 31st OCT. I am planning to arrive about 5 pm and leave the other day about 10 am.
What can't I miss this night? I'll go with my wife and we are not interested in gambling, but would like to visit some casinos?
Do you recommend to book any hotel before? Do you know a cheaper option?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 INDUSTRIAL PLUMBING
- 3 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 4 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 5 Family winter holiday
- 6 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 7 NY theater district restaurant
- 8 Trip to Cali
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 12 Big Sur weather in early December
- 13 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 14 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 15 Our next summer trip
- 16 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 17 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 18 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 19 Dulles to BWI
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 23 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 24 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 25 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!