I'll be spending a month studying at ASU in Boone this summer. I won't have a car, and I'm wondering if that is going to seriously limit my mobility. How is the public transportation in Boone? Will I be able to get out and see anything off campus, or will I essentially be stranded?
If you have any recommendations for must-visit sites, restaurants, bars, etc. I'd love to hear those, as well. I'm an English professor in my early 30s, I love to hike and bike and roller skate, and I'll only know one other professor in my program, so I imagine I'll be doing much of my traveling around Boone solo. As for dining recs, I'll eat anything!
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/maxforte-muscle-accelerator/
- 2 Southern Oregon route
- 3 Road trip California
- 4 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 5 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 6 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 7 Booze & books in NYC
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 10 RV Grand Canyon
- 11 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 12 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 13 Where would you go in March?
- 14 I need help
- 15 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 16 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 17 Expedia
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 20 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 21 Las Vegas TR
- 22 10 day California Trip in July
- 23 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 24 New York in 5 days
- 25 Newport Beach restaurants