My husband and I would like to spend our anniversary this year travelling to the Olympic National Park. We live just east of Vancouver and plan on driving down on Friday, and staying until the Sunday. We love hot springs, hiking, the outdoors and wine. I am thinking we should stay at the Lake Quinault Lodge or somewhere in that area, thoughts? Anyone visited the wineries around this area or the hot springs? What do you think about must see places while we are there?
Thank you for the input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gmail @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:279:0246 Gmail Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Christmas getaway
- 3 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 4 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 7 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Sjc Car Rental
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 18 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 21 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 22 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 23 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 24 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 25 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)