I will be spending three days in Olympic national park in about 2 weeks and want to know all the best things to do! (it is my first time there). I am staying at a cabin in rainforest resort village, which looks like it is in the south west corner, right on Lake Quinault. we are very active people and are looking to do any and all of the following: hiking, kayaking, watching a sunset, hot springs, lake swimming, etc.
What are the best things to do? How easy is it to get to other parts of the park? (ie- should we stick to our section or try to get around more). Where are there hot springs? what are the best hiking trails where you get to see the most different things? (so maybe one hike in a rainforest climate, one where you can see the mountains, etc.)
We are open to any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Traveling with a small budget
- 3 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 4 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 7 10 day California Trip in July
- 8 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 9 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 12 NY theater district restaurant
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 15 girls trip / oregon
- 16 Vegas in February
- 17 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 18 I need help
- 19 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 20 A Few days in Museums
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 25 Travel Shenanigans