Fodor's travel forum was a TREMENDOUS help on a recent European trip, so I'm back again for more I'm taking my boyfriend to Honolulu in mid-January for his Christmas/birthday/graduation present. After almost 10 years in college, he's finally made it to the finish line.
I'm looking for a place to stay in Honolulu for 5 nights. Hotels are ridiculous because so many people flocking there for the winter. Most rentals (apartments) are also booked. Can anyone suggest any rentals, or even websites to search for rentals? I've checked so many that I don't know where else to look. At this point, I think I would prefer a rental because hotel prices are so steep.
Any and all advice on rentals in Honolulu is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OUTLOOK 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact OUTLOOK Tec*h Sup0rt LoL
- 2 शिकार LEXMARK PRINTER 18OO:681 :72O8 CONTACTLEXMARK Techh care
- 3 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 4 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 7 10 day California Trip in July
- 8 Pest Removal Services
- 9 Serenity CBD Oil - Increase YOur Concentration Power
- 10 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 11 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 12 Newport Beach restaurants
- 13 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 14 NY theater district restaurant
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 17 girls trip / oregon
- 18 Vegas in February
- 19 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 20 I need help
- 21 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 22 A Few days in Museums
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?