My husband has a conference in NYC at the Metropolitan Pavilion in the Chelsea area in mid-April. It's at 125 West 18th St.
I've only been to NYC once, and it wasn't for long. I'm not familiar with this neighborhood. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay here? Or if to stay here?
We don't need a luxury hotel...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h care
- 2 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 3 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 4 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 5 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 6 Las Vegas TR
- 7 Where would you go in March?
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 RV Grand Canyon
- 10 I need help
- 11 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 12 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 13 New York in 5 days
- 14 Newport Beach restaurants
- 15 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 16 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 17 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 18 Expedia
- 19 Italian Provisions
- 20 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 21 girls trip / oregon
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 24 Vacations in New Orleans
- 25 4 days in Miami