I will be staying in Ogunquit for my final night of an upcoming trip . I need to be at Logan airport by 11 am the following day. Google maps indicates a travel time of 1.5 hours, but I'm looking for a reality check. Does that seem realistic? I've read other threads that talk about congestion in this area, so I want to get thoughts on what time I should really hit the road to get to the airport on time. Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 2 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 3 NY theater district restaurant
- 4 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 5 Big Sur weather in early December
- 6 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 7 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 8 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 9 Our next summer trip
- 10 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 11 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 12 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 13 Family winter holiday
- 14 Dulles to BWI
- 15 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 16 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 17 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 18 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 19 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 20 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 21 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 22 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 23 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 24 Muir Woods - new rules
- 25 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant