Staying on the boardwalk (Port O'Call) right after the 4th of July.
Any favorite dining suggestions for family with teens.
Don't need fine dining, but like to avoid the chains.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family winter holiday
- 2 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 3 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 4 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 5 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 6 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 7 Muir Woods - new rules
- 8 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 9 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 10 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 11 Padre Islands
- 12 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 13 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 14 NASHVILLE
- 15 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 18 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 19 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 20 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay