I will be in Oak Park for a few days this summer. Most of my time will be spent on wedding activities and touring, but there may be some time for shopping. Any great must see shops?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our next summer trip
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 4 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 5 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 6 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 7 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 8 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 9 Muir Woods - new rules
- 10 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 11 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 12 Padre Islands
- 13 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 14 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 15 NASHVILLE
- 16 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 19 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 20 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 21 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 22 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 23 Galveston
- 24 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot