NYC - TKTS prices

Mar 20th, 2012, 03:25 AM
Original Poster
NYC - TKTS prices

The last time that we went to NYC, we bought most of our Broadway tickets at the TKTS booth.

Most of the plays that we would like to see this time were offered there during a recent week. However, I wonder if we would do better getting tickets there or with offers from travelzoo or broadway box office.

Does anyone have any idea what any of the following plays could be selling for at tkts? We hope to see 4-6 plays and the cost builds quickly.

Anything Goes
How to Succeed
War Horse
Mar 20th, 2012, 04:14 AM
If you print off the offers for these from the left column of and bring them with you to NYC, you can go to the individual theater box offices when you arrive and get discounted tickets for about the same price you'll pay at TKTS and probably get better seats. The only one that might not be true for is Spiderman. I also find doing this is better before the day of the performance you want to see, so maybe use the TKTS booth for the first day you arrive.
Mar 20th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Original Poster
Thanks Mclaurie. I printed them all off and will bring them with us when we come. The only play that didn't have any offers was Newsies. I guess it's too new/popular.

Search this Thread