Can you help me choose a restaurant with superior atmosphere and service and good food that would efficiently accommodate a party of 10 on Columbus Day weekend? I prefer something in the Financial District or Soho, but up to Midtown is okay. Food preference is Mediterranean (seafood and steaks, Greek or Italian style). Price range about $50 per person. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO & Email 1888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Care By Yes!
- 2 Newport Beach restaurants
- 3 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 4 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 5 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 6 A Few days in Museums
- 7 I need help
- 8 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 9 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 10 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 11 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 12 4 days in Miami
- 13 travelling from Miami to New York
- 14 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 15 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 16 10 day California Trip in July
- 17 Travel Shenanigans
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 22 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Las Vegas TR
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017