We are tackling some budget questions for our October visit to NY.
We would appreciate if anyone could shed a light on the food budget. What would you estimate per person for:
- a light meal at noon, salad style, seated.
- some afternoon tea and cake,
- a good consistent evening meal in some manhattan restaurant?
Thanks for stating if tax and servicefee is included.
Thanks to all of you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL Technical support customer care number ~1~866~201~6261
- 2 4 days in San Diego
- 3 NY theater district restaurant
- 4 Trip to Cali
- 5 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 8 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 9 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 10 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 11 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 12 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 13 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 14 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 15 Big Sur weather in early December
- 16 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 17 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 18 Our next summer trip
- 19 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 20 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 21 Dulles to BWI
- 22 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 23 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 24 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 25 Kauai for a week: advice needed